The weather forecast for this September in Cornwall is looking scorchio, with plenty of warm temperatures and sunshine.
Cornwall has plenty to offer all month with food events, live music and drama performances - be inspired to plan your September break with our round-up of what's on, or if you're looking for some down-time, here are a few ideas to get you started on your relaxing Cornish break:
1. Simply enjoy a leisurely breakfast on your patio at Ocean Blue overlooking the white sands and calm waters of Treyarnon Bay, before taking a stroll along the shores
2. Drive to New Polzeath and take a walk along the two miles of dramatic coast path to Pentire Headland before treating yourself to lunch in Polzeath at the Waterfront.
3. Explore Padstow on foot, taking in the harbour, the war memorial on the headland, the impressive Elizabethan manor house Prideaux Place and the quaint gift shops before finishing your adventure with lunch at one of the town's award-winning restaurants.
4. Plan a day enjoying the stunning scenery and breath-taking views from Bedruthan Steps on the north coast, just a few miles from Padstow.
The National Trust maintains a good walkway down to the beach (although the tides are fast-moving so take care on the beaches!) but the real views come from the headland.
5. Return to your holiday accommodation at Ocean Blue Cornwall and watch the sun set over the sea as you enjoy a barbecue on the beach.
Tempted? Call the Ocean Blue office today or view the latest availability online.