Click here to download the directions to Ocean Blue Cornwall or follow them below:
- Take the A30 through Cornwall until you reach Bodmin.
- From the A30 approximately 5 miles after the turning for Bodmin take the left exit off the dual carriageway signposted Victoria Interchange.
- Follow the directional signs towards Roche/ Victoria to get onto the old A30 road where you will see a BP garage and the Victoria Inn & Lodge on your left.
- Continue along this road. You will pass under an iron railway bridge and then after a further mile the road will fly over the new A30 on to the Castle Dinas road (towards Newquay/St Mawgan/St Columb).
- Follow this road for a further 3.5 miles until you come onto the Trekenning Roundabout. Take
the 4th exit sign posted Wadebridge (A39 North Bound).
- Follow this road for 2.5 miles and you will come to Winnards Perch Roundabout. Take the
first turning left signposted Padstow (B3274).
- Continue along this road for 3 miles until you come to a crossroads where you need to turn left towards St Merryn (also signposted Maribu Holiday Park).
- Follow this road for a mile (Atlantic Bay Holiday Park on your left) and you will come to a second crossroads (Stop & Give Way). Continue straight across and follow the road to St Merryn (2.5 miles) –
ignore the turning signposted Treyarnon (on a 90 ̊ bend) as this will take you down some quite narrow windy lanes.
- Once at the crossroads in the centre of St Merryn (petrol filling station on your right) turn left towards Porthcothan/Constantine Bay (Farmers Arm Public House on the right) and after 400 yards turn right towards Constantine Bay.
- Follow this road through a small hamlet called Towan into Constantine.
- Follow the road in Constantine around to the left, you will pass Constantine Bay Stores on your right, continue straight on leaving Constantine and you will see the top of Treyarnon Bay Caravan & Camping Park on your right.
- Follow the lane down until you come to a right turning junction sign posted Treyarnon Bay & Youth Hostel.
- Turn Right here and continue along the lane until you reach Ocean Blue on your right directly opposite the beach.
YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION.
Please approach the gates slowly and they will open automatically.