Arriving and Departing
Check in Time: 4pm
Check out Time: 10am
Guests can check in from 4pm – this is when keys will be ready for collection. We regret that it is not possible to check in any earlier – on a busy Saturday changeover day our Housekeeping Team only have 6 hours to thoroughly clean and check each apartment ready for your arrival.
If you arrive prior to 4pm your property will not be ready and we regret that we will not be able to permit entry into the property. We respectfully ask that Guests Park in the Beach Car Park until it is time to check in. This is to avoid extra pressure being put upon our Housekeeping Team who want to clean your property to the highest possible standard.
We also request that guests do not ask the Housekeeping Team for an early check in – as whilst they are keen to please this won’t be possible and it puts staff under unnecessary pressure which we fear could cause them to miss something.
Suggested things to do if you arrive early:
- You can park in Treyarnon Bay Beach car park opposite the complex and visit the beach
- Grab something to eat at the youth hostel (food served 10am – 8:30pm). Youth Hostel, Tregonnan, Treyarnon Padstow PL28 8JR.
- Visit Padstow Harbour: PL28 8BL.
- Play a round of Crazy Golf.
- Stroll around the shops and galleries in Padstow.
- Visit the Lobster Hatchery.
- Enjoy a tour & Cream Tea at Prideaux Place.
- Take the ferry to Rock or, catch a Sea Safari boat trip.
- Eat out at Pucelli’s Restaurant overlooking the Harbour.
- Do your food shopping at Tesco: Sarah’s Lane Padstow, Cornwall PL28 8EL.
- Go to the National Trust at Bedruthan Steps for a lovely Cream Tea overlooking the coastline: Bedruthan, St Eval, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7UW.
- Organise a trip to The Trevose Golf Course and Driving Range: Constantine Bay Padstow, PL28 8JB.