As soon as the suitcases are unpacked and the tan lines fade, the holiday soon becomes a distant memory. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy reminiscing and dreaming of your next escape to the caost. Grab a quick cuppa and take five minutes to browse through these stunning photos that will make you want to come to Cornwall. Right now (don’t say you weren’t warned…).
We’ve included a few reasons why many people tell us they love it here.
19. The sea is always changing
18. The sky displays every colour of the rainbow
17. The moors are a treat for the senses
16. The harbours are beautiful
15. The wild headlands frame the best views
14. The skies are some of the darkest in the UK
13. The rockpools are full of mysteries
12. There is always a quiet beach that no-one knows about
11. There is so much space
10. The sandy beaches are idyllic
9. The landscape changes with the daylight
8. The county’s history is all around
7. You can learn to do this while you’re here
6. There’s an island in the sea that you can walk to
5. There’s a 6th Century waterfall
4. The 296 mile coastpath
3. Views like this
2. Fireworks over the sea
1. It’s where memories are made
Join the Ocean Blue community to receive occasional emails from us with special offers and holiday deals.